3 tbs olive oil
1 tbs garlic minced
1/2 c onions chopped
1/2 c red bell pepper diced
1 tbs. SKILLET BACON JAM
1 lb cooked ground beef or turkey
1 1/2 bottles of marinara sauces (24 oz each)
1/2 cup zucchini puree
1/2 cup carrot puree
1/2 lb cooked white beans or you can use 2 cans of beans
2 pcs. bay leaf
1/2 tsp cumin
1/2 tsp dried oregano
1 tbs salt
1 tsp ground black pepper
hot sauce (optional)
1. Saute garlic, onions and bell pepper in olive oil. Cook for about 2 mins.
2. Add the Bacon Jam, ground meat, marinara sauce, zucchini and carrot purees.
3. Stir and bring to boil. Simmer for 35 mins. Stirring occasionally.
4. Add beans, salt, black pepper, oregano, bay leaf and cumin.
5. Stir and simmer for another 20 mins.
6. Turn off heat. Transfer to serving bowls.
7. Add hot sauce just before serving. (optional)
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.